Monday, November 22, 2010

What is minimalistic photography?

Most people would agree that "Less is more" can broadly define the concept of minimalistic photography, but as with any art subject, it can be open to interpretation. In my initial attempt at minimal photography, I try to remind myself that it is still photography and therefore should convey of stir up some type of message or emotion.

This evening was the first photo session where I had minimalistic photography in mind and I have to admit it that it was challenging to capture very little in an urban and cluttered world and yet still be meaningful. Below is my very first attempt; I'm not really sure if it's really considered minimalistic due to the intensity of the colors so please feel free to comment...



Enjoy the journey...
ADP

No comments:

Post a Comment