Thursday, December 16, 2010

Homeland Security Prohibits Photography in the Malls

Did you know that you can no long take photos at the mall? What a bummer right, 'cause I know that's what everyone do when they go to the mall, lol. I personally think it's actually kinda cheesy to be snapping pictures at the mall but there was this really cool lighting at Cherry Mall that I had seen on my previous trip and wanted to capture it as practice for my minimalism photography. (Besides, whatese was I going to do when my friends were shopping?)



As soon as I was done capturing what I wanted, a mall security guard came up to me a handed a business size card with the mall policy, nicely telling me that it due to Homeland Security, I couldn't snap pictures. I inquired what about all these people with camera phones? He didn't have an answer. Anyway, I m not the defiant type, so I put my camera away and met up with my friends. Here are the photos that I did manage to capture.








Enjoy the journey...
ADP

No comments:

Post a Comment