Friday, December 31, 2010

My 3 Favorite Photos 2010 and Their Significances on ADP

Now that 2010 is winding to a close, I'd like to share with you my 3 favorite photos of this past year and their significances on ADP.


Cira Behind Bars: I first captured this Cesar Piselli building with a point-and-shoot back in early 2010 even before ADP was created. Trying to be playful, I captured it through the railings of the Schuylkill Fiver. Pleasantly surprised with the outcome, I reshot the building numerous times throughout 2010 and now it has it's own album on ADP.


View from Camden: Shot during a bike ride over the Ben Franklin Bridge to Camden, this photo cemented in my mind the fact that Philadelphia is a beautiful city. Each time I look at this photo, it inpires me to capture the city's beauty and share it with the rest of the world. My doing this will hopefull inpires others to see and enjoy their own particular towns and cities in favorable light as well.


Union Victory: Captured during a business trip out the SF, which I consider my second home, the significance of this shot is that in photography just as in life, not only you do have to be at the right place at the right time but a little luck wouldn't hurt either as depicted by the flying birds around the figurine.

Enjoy the journey...
ADP

No comments:

Post a Comment