Saturday, December 04, 2010

Preparation for the "Perspectives" Photo Exhibit Was a Lot of Fun!

The preparation for the "Perspectives" photo exhibit is something that I'll cherish and look back with fond memories. I learned alot from experience, met some wonderful individuals along the way, and culminated in a show that was alot of fun for everyone!!!

The Exhibit Committee and I celebrated every step along the way from the framing party, where I cut my index finger after a few glasses of chardonay, to the post exhibit celebration where we toasted champagne to a job well done by the Exhibit Committee... Here are a few "behind the scene" shots that I like to share with you.
Framing Party: Everything is much more fun with alcohol involved :-)






Preparation at Aki:


We did it!!!


Enjoy the journey...
ADP

No comments:

Post a Comment